belt driven hpop

under pressure

Reaction score
That video is very .... Cool idea for twins

That link is cool too. but the hypermax kit is crazy complete.
Cost more than my truck is worth though

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Thats a "kit"? With that line going down to the drain plug? I am suprised they would let him on the track with that line hanging down there...

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Thats a "kit"? With that line going down to the drain plug? I am suprised they would let him on the track with that line hanging down there...

What's so surprising? I'm sure there's a way or reason u derived that will make it 100 times better..... It's a phucking sled puller.... Whats it matter if the line hangs down?

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

CSIPSD

Reaction score
What's so surprising? I'm sure there's a way or reason u derived that will make it 100 times better..... It's a phucking sled puller.... Whats it matter if the line hangs down?

Cant come up with a cleaner oil supply then that?

Cant run a few zip ties so its not hanging over the spring pack and around the sway bar?

Sorry, but if someone sells a "kit" like that on the market... Gezz...

Fordguy100

Reaction score
The question I have, if one fails, what would happen? Just run off the pressure from the other or would something else happen?

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
If you look closely at the picture the line is between the sway bar links and springs. Looks like its more or less im the middle to me. And thats not THAT bad, the fs-2500 by pass filter has an option to return oil to the pan the exact same way. An elbow fitting right in to the pan. Ya act like hes spraying oil on the track or he wrapped the hose around the spring

CSIPSD

Reaction score
If you look closely at the picture the line is between the sway bar links and springs. Looks like its more or less im the middle to me. And thats not THAT bad, the fs-2500 by pass filter has an option to return oil to the pan the exact same way. An elbow fitting right in to the pan. Ya act like hes spraying oil on the track or he wrapped the hose around the spring

I looked closely at the kit... Its a crap design. For a race truck... maybe, even then I doubt most tech would let you on the track like that.

For a daily driver, forget about it.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
I looked closely at the kit... Its a crap design. For a race truck... maybe, even then I doubt most tech would let you on the track like that.

For a daily driver, forget about it.

Do u wake up and piss in ur own cheerios in the morning or do u just enjoy being a dick

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Running a second hpop hasn't been done like that (because, quite frankly, its dumb). But running a *volume* pump like that could be done, just like a Gen3 but with more plumbing and belts. Doing it isn't the issue, its getting it dialed in that's the problem. Lots of quirky issue will spring up.

sent by the beard

Latest posts

Members online