Bent rod?

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
pyguva9e.jpg
azu4ymy9.jpg

Here are 2 pics of his rod and piston. Makin power!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imelmo

Reaction score
that's my winter project. Hopefully I make it to then. And if I do make it I'm ging to put the big pill in and let her eat one last time down the track!

Yeah, I'm waiting to buy rods and other stuff for mine for that reason too. I haven't gone bigger than a .083 jet yet. Lots more fuel than that to burn though. Plus it needs headgaskets redone and already has an extra tick. LOL

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm waiting to buy rods and other stuff for mine for that reason too. I haven't gone bigger than a .083 jet yet. Lots more fuel than that to burn though. Plus it needs headgaskets redone and already has an extra tick. LOL

Lucky no ticks or coolant lost so far. Should hold I don't have but 5k miles on the gasket and 600 on the new set up.

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
that's my winter project. Hopefully I make it to then. And if I do make it I'm ging to put the big pill in and let her eat one last time down the track!

:badidea:
might wana put rods in it before u do that!!! u may end up having a nice window veiw of ur internals!!! IT WILL COST A HOLE LOT MORE IF U KNOCK A HOLE IN D BLOCK

i jus glad mine bent instead of broke

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online