best bang for your buck chip/tuner out there today for the 7.3?

02BigD

Reaction score
Has been changed for some time now...

Hydra also works slick as hell with the Cyclops!

Haven't seen the new ones, do you have a photo (I even google'd attempting to find an updated picture prior to my last post, and I didn't see any)? What's a Cyclops?

ju015dd

Reaction score
Hydra here, love it. Very simple to use and install. Currently have Bills custom tunes, and will be uploading some of GearHeads tonight.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Haven't seen the new ones, do you have a photo (I even google'd attempting to find an updated picture prior to my last post, and I didn't see any)? What's a Cyclops?

hydra-chip.jpg

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57062&highlight=Cyclops

RattlinFord

Reaction score
I actually looked on power-struck last night. I'm the guy who emailed ya about glow plugs last night. I'm most likely going to be getting it, just not sure when. How much extra would custom tunes run? With 15 positions, I have plenty of room for different tunes.

ju015dd

Reaction score
Just tried out the gear head tunes on the hydra, and I am in love. Like them better than Bill's. Plenty of power with out the smoke.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
I actually looked on power-struck last night. I'm the guy who emailed ya about glow plugs last night. I'm most likely going to be getting it, just not sure when. How much extra would custom tunes run? With 15 positions, I have plenty of room for different tunes.
Custom tunes are $35 each.
And they are free with the purchase of a set of injectors.

superpsd

Reaction score
Hydra is sweet. It has a few pluses above a 6 pos. I think it serves someone best if they are constantly making tuning changes as you can easily download and try out many tunes on a single test drive.

Latest posts

Members online