Best Custom Tunes

tnovoad

Reaction score
I am in the process of ordering intake, exhaust, and tuner for my 2012. Who has the best custom tuning? I'm in a mix between PIP, Maryland or innovative. As for the tuner I would like to be able to monitor with it also, kinda leaning towards the Livewire unless someone recommends something better. Please point me in the right direction, I am new to the powerstoke.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I am in the process of ordering intake, exhaust, and tuner for my 2012. Who has the best custom tuning? I'm in a mix between PIP, Maryland or innovative. As for the tuner I would like to be able to monitor with it also, kinda leaning towards the Livewire unless someone recommends something better. Please point me in the right direction, I am new to the powerstoke.

send me a pm , I sell everything available , I can walk you thru all options and package everything you want .

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Gearhead Tuning is most likely your best option for a 12. Bigrpowr sells that tune as well as everything else you need!

Jassman

Reaction score
I have innovative tunes, extremely pleased with the power delivery, and shifting is spot on. Truck runs and shifts like factory. I went with the Livewire this time vs the Edge CTS monitor. The Edge is easier to use..but once you get use to the Livewire which Im still playing around with she's ok..

theplumber

Reaction score
I have innovative tunes, extremely pleased with the power delivery, and shifting is spot on. Truck runs and shifts like factory. I went with the Livewire this time vs the Edge CTS monitor. The Edge is easier to use..but once you get use to the Livewire which Im still playing around with she's ok..

Do you have emmission on?

Envoyé de mon iPhone

tnovoad

Reaction score
Thank you all for the feedback.
I just don't see the justification on paying the extra for the MiniMax unless its that much better. Looks like I will be going with one of the site vendors to get me setup and rolling with whoever tunes since all had such great reviews.

Jassman

Reaction score
Ok and do you have a lot of Regen?

Envoyé de mon iPhone

ABOUT 1 PER TANK. I only have 1600 miles on the truck. I started in the street tune..and was averaging 15.5-15-8 driving it easy in town and about 75mphon freeway. Eric said use the xtreme street. Right at 16+ every time per tank..and thats with a 6" lift and 37 AT tires. The power is really good, and the truck shifts like stock..smooth. I just filled up and switched today to the tow tune. Not nearly as much power, slightly quieter, but fuel economy is about the same as the street tune. I will know once I get to the end of this tank.

theplumber

Reaction score
Ok good . I am not sure if i will deleted or not !! Damn hard to choose lol

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Jassman

Reaction score
Ok good . I am not sure if i will deleted or not !! Damn hard to choose lol

Envoyé de mon iPhone

I prefer deleted...but am extremely happy how this non deleted runs. I tow 400k-1M boats to races or poker runs and the soot that pumps out on some of these steep grades just cost me hours of clean up before delivery at the dock. Eric's Xtreme Steet feels like my deleted Race Tune on my 11, and shifts smoother. These 15's are really nice trucks and you can feel the power...great platform to start with.

The Butcher

Reaction score
I prefer deleted...but am extremely happy how this non deleted runs. I tow 400k-1M boats to races or poker runs and the soot that pumps out on some of these steep grades just cost me hours of clean up before delivery at the dock. Eric's Xtreme Steet feels like my deleted Race Tune on my 11, and shifts smoother. These 15's are really nice trucks and you can feel the power...great platform to start with.

Even with regens you are seeing 15 mpg? You mentioned your truck is not as noisy on the tow tune...how much more noise was there over stock on the Extreme tune? Is your noise coming more from the intake, or did you take off the muffler after the DPF and that's causing it? I'm on the fence about deleting mostly because I love how quiet my truck is now.

Oh, and let's see some pics of those boats!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online