Best leveling kit?

idipwr

Reaction score
What is everyone using? Which is the best? I see every kit is different, some come w/ball joint eccentrics some dont. some come w/track bar mounts some dont, etc. only looking for 2-2.5 lift up front. Any input would be appreciated.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
A lot of us run Icon's 2.5" kit or carli makes some very nice stuff as well. Or you can go with something as simple as a spacer like ready lift. All depends how much you want to spend and how nice of stuff you want.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
+1 for ICON.
'Course, a leveling kit is pretty simple and most any of the manufacturers can supply it.
Springs (or a spacer), caster cams and a longer track rod. I don't think anyone is making a drop bracket for a 2.5 lift.

The big question you should be asking is about shocks. These will determine how your truck rides.

Personally I dropped the big dime and got King shocks. VERY happy with the results. Spendy, but IMHO worth every penny.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I have a rough county stage 2 on mine and I like it. And it's alot cheaper than the icon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINK

Reaction score
I ran the simple $100 2" spacer from Top Gun Customz for the past 30k miles and never had an issue, stock fx4 shocks aswell.

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Go with ICON. Their kits will greatly improve the ride and function of your truck. The 2.0 shocks of the Stage I kit do a great job, but their piggybacks are the cats a$$. Let us know if theres anything we can help with.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
i ran the icon 2.5" kit with up graded shocks up front and the adjustable track bar

thats the only way to go on a leveling kit

highdrum

Reaction score
I have the carli starter, gave me about 2.5" up front and 2" in the rear. Now the front is only 3/4" lower than the rear, which is fine with me. Upgraded to their high mount stabilizer and track bar, all very quality pieces. I plan on swapping the bilstein 5100s out for the King commuter shocks they will be offering in a few months. Sulastec shackles will be going on the rear as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.