Best price on a Wicked Wheel?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
See I don't get that, I have less than 20 friends on FB, and most are family. I used to get requests all the time from people I don't know and I never accepted them. My daughter has hundreds and I told here there is no way you know that many people. I can't imagine getting all the damn farmville and vampire mafia whatever stoopid game is popular now alerts.

Speaking of gauges, I have the steering column gauge and hate the way it blocks the speedo. I know you have the gauges in the corners of your gauge cluster, do those obscure anything?

And BTW, I'm with everyone else on this one, you simply cannot gain 90HP (I think thats what I read) on stock sticks by switching from stock SD turbo to a 38r, without doing anything else, unless your stock turbo was totally trashed.

I dont have facebook, myspace or any of that crap. I have a hard enough time keeping up with people I know and consider friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAIrpJXDjzQ

That video shows what is covered for the most part a couple warning lights is all that is blocked.

Shhhh... I'm a no nothing dikweed...:flipa:

jngreen

Reaction score
No I dont think I have a 450hp truck Joe, you dichwadd, I figured it'd be around 340-350.

Oh and Joe, just because you did something and got a certain result doesnt mean somebody else cant get a different result. Two trucks built the same from start to finish wont dyno the same. I like how you become arrogant whenever somebody says something they did that you werent able to do yourself and throw around how you've done it all. A bunch of people told me you were a jagoff on the other site, I just wish I would have heeded their warnings. Im glad you think Im a moron since I dont want my intelligence measured by a pounder like yourself. Seriously, you got any friends beau?

Jngreen, I didnt take offense to anything you said. I know you were stating your version of it.

I would be willing to bet that I can dyno close to your numbers if not beat them, with my stock turbo. I guarantee that my wheels are heavier than yours too, so that should make the tire size difference just about even.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that I can dyno close to your numbers if not beat them, with my stock turbo. I guarantee that my wheels are heavier than yours too, so that should make the tire size difference just about even.

With the mods in your sig???:doh:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
just a question....did you ever have to stop and think... wth do i put a gauge on next?

You have to understand that I have been testing for Isspro for going on 10 years... No one needs 17 gauges, but that was the limit of the system and they needed to test it to the limits.

Found a few issues over the years too that they could not duplicate in the test chamber.

bruce

Reaction score
i was wonder why a thread about how much a ww cost had 70 posts. i read all of them, good god we got some genius runnin around here. give 'em hell joe

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
i was wonder why a thread about how much a ww cost had 70 posts. i read all of them, good god we got some genius runnin around here. give 'em hell joe

It seems as if I have started a serious battle lol. That's okay though, I have enjoyed reading every post.

Latest posts

Members online