Best site to get an SCT tuner from

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
I was wondering who does the best deal on the x3 + custom tunes I was looking into innovative but I cans find where it says anything about the price including custom tunes?

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
We have them on our site...including Gearhead tunes.

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I vote for the guys at Holderdown!

Any one of us can get the tuners and lots of us are dealers for Gearhead.... But Jaran is a straight shooter and will set you up nicely!

kdogg85

Reaction score
I got a livewire from gearhead when I got my truck, it was $569 at the time with the 3 tune package. Matt gets my vote. But, I am sure all the otehr guysa re just as good to deal with.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Does it have to be an unlocked x3 or does it matter I found one that was used on a mustang and one for a gasser f250 could either of these be used with my truck

bboteler

Reaction score
Check the screen website it will tell you what part #'s are compatible with your truck. Unlocked is best, sct charges $150 ( I think) to unlock it. Make sure it has unlocks left too. Each unit has 5 before you have to pay sct to unlock it.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
I scored an x3 on eBay unlocked (unmarried) with 4 unlocks left for $215 shipped with cables and disk....WINNING!!...truck will be tuned by innovative in about 2 weeks!

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
Got my innovative tunes today and all I can do is smile I'm running the extreme street tune and I love it!

Latest posts

Members online