"Big Booty" project...

Motostroker

Reaction score
Just picked this up, something to lug my massive goosenecks/campers around.

tasabyzy.jpg

190k on the clock. Lariat, loaded,navi, etc. it's already been fully deleted and XRT tuned. I'm slapping a dashdaq in it for some gauges and rolling out for awhile.

A friend has some American force rims for sale, 22.5 independence SS. I'm thinking that with some 37 Toyos on a OUO 4.5 lift. And of course some OUO traction bars to prevent axle wrap from four 37 Toyos trying to hook traction to 650 HP.

With all the miles on it I doubt I'll touch it until it pops a piston, which I feel will be soon. When that happens, y'all know the routine. Midwest pistons, all the top end goodies, 59/75 turbos, stock fuel, with every airflow upgrade imaginable.

Stay tuned for a Nasty tow pig, that can still haul the mail!

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Damn and I was about to give you the 1:30 am wake up call to ask about head gaskets!

Truck looks sweet. Gonna be nasty on the forces and 37's.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Damn and I was about to give you the 1:30 am wake up call to ask about head gaskets!

Truck looks sweet. Gonna be nasty on the forces and 37's.

Hahahsha, saw my FB post I gather? The nerve of some people.

For sure bud, I've always wanted a land yacht on 37s. Time to make it happen

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
4.5 & 37s not to big for your trailers? Also what about gearing?

I know mines pretty dang tall, and seems to shift itself outa the powerband. I've got 3.73s however.

Good luck with her!

Last edited:

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Scratch that on gears... Just noticed its a 450. That means 4.30s or 4.88s right?

But no concerns with height at 4.5" and 37s? I will say, I've seen a few 6.7 duallys with tires and some lifts that look AWESOME. I'm sure this 6.4 will be no different. Nice rig!

Motostroker

Reaction score
She has 4:30's and nope I have plenty of height. My trailers have been "modified" lol. Local fab shop has cut the front end off of them, and moved them up a 1.5 feet. So plenty of room now! As far as my camper, my b&w 5th wheel companion is adjustable to keep the bed sides as far as away possible from the camper.

Hopefully 4.5 clears 37s. I really don't want to go higher

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
tighter is a relative term.

does it have the wide front, or normal front?

that is a option, when bought new, that will allow it to turn real tight, or is it just 450 "normal tight", which is only slightly tighter than a regular 350 and down tight.

i have had all 3, so before you get big tires, you will want to check that out. cuz if you have a wide front, 37's will possibly fit, though unlikely, depending on how wide a tire you end up with.

Latest posts

Members online