bigger stock nozzel injectors? future thinking

djberg

Reaction score
hey mods i'm a moron, can this get moved to the 6.0 aftermarket forum? thanks in advance.

so i'e been searching all over trying to find info on stock nozzle larger injectors, specifically 175 and 190's. there are a ost of started threads but none that i've found giving any after install info or dynos. dont really care about hp but a nice low end torque jump is my personal goal. if any one has any info on the topic it would be awesome to hear. super interested in a set and if i get bored i'll just have warren get some nozzles on them at a later date.

also if ya want throw your .02 on any turbo setups that will spool the fastest to clean these sticks up.

thanks in advance DJ

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Hit up James @ Barder turbo for different turbo options. good product, fast turnaround, stand up dood.

johnp115

Reaction score
On my 6.0 i ran 190/stock nozzle injectors. Never dynoed it, it wasnt studded.. thats why i kept stock nozzles.. but by my butt dyno it felt a little more powerfull. I see you have a stock turbo and batmo.. i ran 190/stock nozzles with a billet compressor wheel and it spooled quick and cleaned up good.

Really, youre already studded, so i wouldnt waste the time going with a stock nozzle. cause it wasnt that impressive for me. Id atleast do a 175/small nozzle or 190/small nozzle setup or bigger depending what you want, and hit up a vendor to get the right turbo.

djberg

Reaction score
thanks guys, barder is definitely on y list of people to talk to, along with kc.

as for the sticks, i would love to jump right up to something ridiculous, but i gotta keep it in check... some what lol. and yeah for now thinking 190's especially if they are decently or better cleaned up by the stock/mo. thus a step in the right direction, and then do turbo then step up to the nozzles.

one thing at a time, and still need to build a banshee this year for a dunes trip next year. along with keeping it under the radar with the mrs lol :lookaround:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We can build you an injector that works well and isnt smokey at all, and drives just like a stock injector with good tuning but really shine when you give it the hefty right foot. They're very street able, and very controllable despite what a lot of people tell you. Our 190/75 or 190/100 work very well with the stock charger. That way the future is planned for you when you decide on a turbo.

If you dont plan to go too crazy, you can get 170cc out of a stock nozzle. Calling an injector 190cc and the injector actually flowing 190cc is a big difference.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.