biggest tires on my 15?? OUO levelers?

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I have a stock 250 with no level. Can I run 37x12.50 on factory 20s with the bumper spacers and the OUO leveler things?

I need tires and don't want the stock size. I want something more aggressive. 35x12.50 doesn't seem like enough. thinking toyo r/ts

Jomax

Reaction score
I have a stock 250 with no level. Can I run 37x12.50 on factory 20s with the bumper spacers and the OUO leveler things?

I need tires and don't want the stock size. I want something more aggressive. 35x12.50 doesn't seem like enough. thinking toyo r/ts

If you do 37s, make sure you stick with 12.50s. The toyo R/T 37x12.5s are about 36in tall. With the OUO leveled maxed out, you should be ok. You shouldn't have to space the bumper with the stock rim back spacing. I never spaced my bumper with I had 37s on a leveling kit. You'll have to trim the fender liner on the back side, it's super easy as it's carpet. I also made small holes in the liner and used zipties to pull the liners back. Worked really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I'm just at the tail end of running my 325/60R20 Goodyear duratracs (35.6x13R20). I can't wait to go back down to an all terrain 35x12.50R20 tire. The fuel mileage just goes to chit, tires grab the semi ruts and throws the truck all over etc. It looks good but that's the extent of it. A 37" Toyo R/T would look cool though haha

Reaction score
Probably need more trimming than plastic. I did anyways 37 rts with level

Jomax

Reaction score
Probably need more trimming than plastic. I did anyways 37 rts with level

Depends on the back space of the rims. I had 5.5in back spaced rims and it didnt rub the bumper. Only place I needed to trim was the fender liner on the bottom.

ce57ad5a0fa570e4b1a3f9a9ba3edf17.jpg

ade99c1dab26a9b6ea770b4a0196e29d.jpg

Swampfox

Reaction score
Most of the ones with 37's I've seen are 3" or 3.5" lift. I'm sure it can be done if you are willing to trim. I'd stick with 35's on just a 2.5" but I don't like to trim.

man i wish i could have bought that lift off you

Carli and Mike sell them all the time. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Most of the ones with 37's I've seen are 3" or 3.5" lift. I'm sure it can be done if you are willing to trim. I'd stick with 35's on just a 2.5" but I don't like to trim.

Carli and Mike sell them all the time. :thumbsup:

He regrets it because that lift cost about 13k and I sold it for 5k lol.

Jomax

Reaction score
man i wish i could have bought that lift off you

It was amazing and It looked perfect IMHO. I miss it. Mainly just being able to hit anything and it would just take it.

By I do love it lowered as well.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I'm running 37" on 22s.

The corrected mpg is exactly the same as before on 35".

Truck rides and drives great.

Rubs a little on the mudflaps

Really notice the rear end not being centered, want PMF blocks for that and get the monkey rig airbag mounts out of there.

Some 3link fronts would be nice too, then I could adjust it and take care of the mudflap rubbing.

20170619_140900_1497896656141_resizedLarge.jpg

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
so my brother got toyo m/t on his 14 raptor yesterday, stock size. looks aggressive and tough but obviously his raptor looks much tougher factory than my old man platinum. I think the r/t would look perfect, but you guys telling me a need every bit of the 3" lift makes me wonder whether I should just a 4.5"lift and wheels. I already need the tires. only adds wheels to cost. exactly what I tried to avoid... lol

What can I run then with a little ouo level deal and pulling liner? I see you guys say 35" but that is .8" bigger divided in half so .4" each way. it would seem to need nothing at that point. only reason thought factory wheel on 37 with a few inch level in front would be fine.. I mean no change in offset or backspace. 37" vs 34.2" factory seems like level kit would be great?

Clean-15

Reaction score
I think it'll work just fine with 37's too. As Jomax said just need to trim the carpet and it's gonna rub the radius arms pretty good.

Jomax

Reaction score
so my brother got toyo m/t on his 14 raptor yesterday, stock size. looks aggressive and tough but obviously his raptor looks much tougher factory than my old man platinum. I think the r/t would look perfect, but you guys telling me a need every bit of the 3" lift makes me wonder whether I should just a 4.5"lift and wheels. I already need the tires. only adds wheels to cost. exactly what I tried to avoid... lol

What can I run then with a little ouo level deal and pulling liner? I see you guys say 35" but that is .8" bigger divided in half so .4" each way. it would seem to need nothing at that point. only reason thought factory wheel on 37 with a few inch level in front would be fine.. I mean no change in offset or backspace. 37" vs 34.2" factory seems like level kit would be great?

As long as you don't run a 37x13.5 you should be fine.

Latest posts

Members online