Billet flexplate

SoGrand

Reaction score
If you need one i have a brand new one sitting here i will sell cheap. Sold my 6.0 and never used it. I got it from Elite. Pm me if you are intersted.

Dan

jdgleason

Reaction score
If it were me, I would like the peace of mind if a built trans is warranted. There are other benefits to having a billet flexplate as well. 1, they are SFI certified which some tracks require, some pulling associations, etc. Also, they will accept the larger 13" converters like you can get from suncoast and DPC in the near future.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
I used the same stock one up till last year. I put a ats billet in due to safety rules for the et/mph. But if your gonna drop the trans and you have the extra money, it is a piece of mind knowing you have a solid one

jwfrauts

Reaction score
I ripped the inside of my stock one out a few months back. It was still bolted tight to the crank and the torque converter but was in 2 pieces. Never dynoed the truck but according to trap speed and weight it is around 600 rwhp.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I broke my stock flex plate with nothing more than tuning... though I'm not really sure how. It came apart cruising at 60mph. I just put another stocker in based on advice from everyone here. Though, I'm likely not going to be up near the 600hp mark any time soon.

windrunner408

Reaction score
I'm also of the opinion of why not, if for nothing else but the piece of mind. I know I'll put one in when I do my tranny.

Latest posts

Members online