Billet vs Batmo

Wyo6.4KingRanch

Reaction score
Not sure where to find this info, but what would be the advantages/disadvantages of a batmowheel or wicked wheel vs a billet wheel in a 72 mm atmosphere turbo on a 6.4? Its one of the mods im considering when i pull the cab. and cant decide if i should go all out on the motor or just leave it alone since it only has about 20k miles on it

Wyo6.4KingRanch

Reaction score
Cknox Ive been trying to read up on your build but haven't had the time yet. That's actually what spurred me to get into mine. Have you rebuilt your motor? If so what all did you do?

Morgan I would love some prices I was on your guys' site exploring how much i wanted to spend on my motor as I think the tranny is about to go and figure if I'm going to put a beefier trans in I'm going to rebuild the whole engine bay. Thinking about upping the injectors when I rebuild and don't know what exactly to go with... I want it to be somewhere around 8-900hp but it must be RELIABLE. it is my towing truck and need it to run in the hot or cold. Don't mean to sound like a beginner but this is my first powerstroke and don't really know where to go for help
TIA

Cknox121

Reaction score
Cknox Ive been trying to read up on your build but haven't had the time yet. That's actually what spurred me to get into mine. Have you rebuilt your motor? If so what all did you do?

Morgan I would love some prices I was on your guys' site exploring how much i wanted to spend on my motor as I think the tranny is about to go and figure if I'm going to put a beefier trans in I'm going to rebuild the whole engine bay. Thinking about upping the injectors when I rebuild and don't know what exactly to go with... I want it to be somewhere around 8-900hp but it must be RELIABLE. it is my towing truck and need it to run in the hot or cold. Don't mean to sound like a beginner but this is my first powerstroke and don't really know where to go for help

TIA

PM sent

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.