Black Friday Specials

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to see what you guys are wanting to see on sale for black Friday/Cyber Monday? As of now, I know we are going to be running some deals on SCT and Edge products, along with some package deals on DPF delete kits and Intake/Tuner/Gauge kits. Let me know what you need, so we can get you guys hooked up for the holidays!

truckman1974

Reaction score
If you could put me together a Black Friday/Thanksgiving sale price on those Rigid Foglight conversion kits (which ever one throws out the most light straight ahead..the Q's??) then I would be interested. I'd also be interested in the matching colored/temp headlight bulbs (I have Anzo U bar lights so need H1, H7 bulbs). I want the brightest thing out there that fits my application.

Lastly, I'm looking at some American Force FP8 Nightmares (22x12) on another website that I'm VERY close to buying (they're offering an amazing Military discount). If you can beat them, then I'd be interested in that also.

Work some magic brother.....PM me if you want, but I'm sure there's others who would want in on some of this headlight/fog light/American Force action too! Put some awesome prices out there for us......

Thanks.....>Dean

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Rigid light kits and timbren suspension kit for me :)

Rigid stuff will most definitely be on sale.

T4 Up-pipes!

hmm...

If you could put me together a Black Friday/Thanksgiving sale price on those Rigid Foglight conversion kits (which ever one throws out the most light straight ahead..the Q's??) then I would be interested. I'd also be interested in the matching colored/temp headlight bulbs (I have Anzo U bar lights so need H1, H7 bulbs). I want the brightest thing out there that fits my application.

Lastly, I'm looking at some American Force FP8 Nightmares (22x12) on another website that I'm VERY close to buying (they're offering an amazing Military discount). If you can beat them, then I'd be interested in that also.

Work some magic brother.....PM me if you want, but I'm sure there's others who would want in on some of this headlight/fog light/American Force action too! Put some awesome prices out there for us......

Thanks.....>Dean

The q series are what you are thinking of. Like I said, rigid will be on sale. We could do some nice morimoto HID's for your headlights, and as far as the forces, just PM me so I can see what I can do on the pricing. I will work with you.

Whats the deal with the degas bottles?

What do you want to know?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
We have all Edge products at 10% off now, and 5% off store wide. More deals to be had if you pm me with what you need. Have a good weekend guys!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Our sale will continue until Monday night... Sale pricing on everything. Wheels, lighting, hard parts, etc... just shoot me a pm and I will get you the best price possible!