Block fill or fire rings??

TARM

Reaction score
Come on that is not smart at all. Blocks are a dime a dozen and stupid cheap. Hell you should be able to get one for free with some looking. No way no how would I use a cracked block repairs or not. Way to many good blocks out there with the 7.3. Its the 350 chevy of the diesel world when it comes to numbers.

superstroker99

Reaction score
Its my truck my problem. Not like im doing it to someone elses rig. There is a event oct 20th i wanna pull in just not enough time to get my other block ready. as soon as im done with that the motor is coming back out. Im going another route. The 7.3 is a great motor but just out dated.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
as am I, a $1000 spent today can save $5000 tommorow.

Its my truck my problem. Not like im doing it to someone elses rig. There is a event oct 20th i wanna pull in just not enough time to get my other block ready. as soon as im done with that the motor is coming back out. Im going another route. The 7.3 is a great motor but just out dated.
.......is this the same person ? Or were you full of **** the first time
Why spend the $ with a fill if you know ot won't last

autocorrected by taptalk

Jason

Reaction score

.....and it is still heavily used. Let me guess....cummins swap?? Talk about a dime a dozen, un-original way of replacing that "out dated" platform.

superstroker99

Reaction score
When this motor goes in it will go on my trailer and sit untill rudys, once it comes back the motor is coming out. I have other blocks just not the time to get one ready. As far as replacing the motor, a cummins swap NEVER crossed my mind. I'm not a fan of it at all. If i wanted a cummins i'd buy a dodge, cummins is a really good motor byut you WILL NOT catch one in my ford.Its still gonna be a POWERSTROKE. Either a newer injection on my 7.3 or a 6.4.

superstroker99

Reaction score
not gonna fire ring this one. just fill it. its only $100 just more out of respect for the other pullers not to just go out there and dump water all over the track