Blown turbo

Reaction score
eha3yhed.jpg

Soon there will be another option. Just can't get it manufactured fast enough.

Base kit will be made with the mindset of being more "average joe" and it will go up from there like ss hot pipe, billet turbo options, wastegates, billet manifolds etc....

My 6.7 has been very impressive to me for being stock fuel with a 66mm.

I know last time i read, there wasnt any prices set yet. Do you have a idea ruffly how much its gonna run?

Buck1

Reaction score
Course I Beleive the potential will be there with this kit as will.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Nice looking Sledpull. I like how your pipes are all one piece mandrel bent. Nice work.

Now, what about rods? Do you think this kit will put the engine in rod chucking territory?

And what about a tune? Are all you turbo upgraders using canned tunes or are you developing something that's been adjusted for the kits you are producting?

Six7

Reaction score
$2400 for stock turbo an install. $1600 for the turbo plus labor. That sound reasonable?

Reaction score
Nice looking Sledpull. I like how your pipes are all one piece mandrel bent. Nice work.

Now, what about rods? Do you think this kit will put the engine in rod chucking territory?

And what about a tune? Are all you turbo upgraders using canned tunes or are you developing something that's been adjusted for the kits you are producting?

I don't think with a fixed displacement single on stock fuel that there is much to worry about. But the larger fuel paired with some of these small 363-364.5's is a very quick spooling combo that could put enough lower rpm strain to watch out for. I personably have my low boost fueling set on the low side. If doesn't need anymore than it has anyway. Never had a 6.7 that needed a lot of fuel down low to run good.

Thanks for the compliment.

And I'm running h&s tunes. But I know mike says Gearhead tunes rock. I just need to give Matt a call.

Latest posts

Members online