Blue smoke??

Reaction score
So I just recently did injectors in my truck. Rebuilt my turbo. Just figured out tuning for cold starts. But still blows blue smoke when I go to get going. It does it pretty bad when cold. But then clears up. But when it gets to normal operating temp then it will blow some blue smoke some more. Any ideas??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bad12jr

Reaction score
Any particular tune or all of them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
All the tunes i Beleive. Haven't really driven around with any other tune then economy. Maybe I will check that out.

Reaction score
You sig still says DP-Tuner in it?

Welcome to the club... http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31194

Ya I actually got rid of the dp tuner and now am using a hydra with gearhead tuning on it. And I read through that thread and everything your seeing is what I'm seeing. I'm thinking that most likely it's tuning related. Matts on the ball with it right now for me. Hopefully he can figure something out!!

bad12jr

Reaction score
My economy tune does the same on my 02. Dont really care so never pressed the issue. I use the hot street all the time anyway. It drives normal down low but has passing power when needed. Never really noticed it on my 96 when I had it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
It clears up. But then at like a stop light when it turns green and I start to go. It will puff out blue for alittle bit then will go away.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It clears up. But then at like a stop light when it turns green and I start to go. It will puff out blue for alittle bit then will go away.

you either didnt get a seal installed correctly or your ccv is clogged... or injector orings...

live life full throttle

Reaction score
I have checked everything on the turbo. And they are all in check. I haven't checked the ccv could be the problem. How do you check that?? And I am using rosewoods 160/80's.

Latest posts

Members online