"Boost Fooler"

DMO

Reaction score
Any suggestions on a boost fooler what you've used or use who made it where you got it price.

white6.4

Reaction score
google it i went to walmart and bought an air regulator set it to highest pressure before derate kicks in.

George4

Reaction score
Don't most tuners not require them anymore

Innovative told me that they could defeat the overboost code with my livewire. But when the tunes they wrote me did not get rid of the light they said that whoever told me that must have been thinking of the 6.0. But yes I believe that many tuners claim that they can defeat the code.

TyCorr

Reaction score
On a superduty tuning will remove the defueling but the light will still set on the dash, "service engine soon". Not sure if that goes away. I believe the ground wire I have hooked to the map sensor wiring might have something to do with it :)

Arisley

Reaction score
I know Gearhead can turn the light off. Code still gets set though. I don't mind the light. With the light I know when I hit 30 lbs. of boost. It goes out in a few minutes.

7.3L_Stroker444

Reaction score
i have a swamps mechanical gauge hooked into the map line, stopped the defueling but the check engine light comes on, but after a few seconds of normal driving it goes out, like the other guys were saying its just a pressure regulator so you can just go buy one urself and hook it up the same way

Latest posts

Members online