Bored. Want to make a pre-trip list

cbf9703

Reaction score
Thats as close to stock as you can get lol

Injectors arent usually an issue but if you get some that are large enough you need a bunch of fuel mods and oil mods. Thats where trouble seems to arise for most. Myself included have had issues with aftermarket hpops. Nothing worse than hpo issues when you're trying to use one of these turds. It'll either die or it wont start. Lol

I have a sub 1k mile srp 1.1 in my 00 and its already starting to give me hot start issues....ive been around 20 of those pumps and the inside baseball is always the same.
You do remember this site has Berman's and complete newbs to diesels... you say stock and at least some people assume completely stock. A 175/146 is still considered a small upgrade even with the stock nozzle. I was just clarifying. I think you forget how much you know compared to some folks reading these threads (but not contributing).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
You do remember this site has Berman's and complete newbs to diesels... you say stock and at least some people assume completely stock. A 175/146 is still considered a small upgrade even with the stock nozzle. I was just clarifying. I think you forget how much you know compared to some folks reading these threads (but not contributing).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh, i know. And I clarified after my opening statement. You can lay out a blueprint to mod off of in every thread,a book even and it doesnt matter. They just rip the pages out and eat their boogers. LOL

Latest posts

Members online