• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Brand New 35x12.50x22 Fuel M/T on Chrome 22x11 Kranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injected79

Reaction score
Hey Guys
I have 4 Brand New 35x12.50x22 Fuel Mud Terrian Tires,, They are Mounted on Brand New 22x11 Chrome / PVD coated Fuel Krank Wheels. This set up has never been put under a vehical. I bough them brand new and I think 22's are to big for my taste. The wheels are 8x170 Bolt pattern

Asking $2800 obo,

Have any questions call or text me at 937-244-6839

Attachments

• fuel krank 4.jpg
    fuel krank 4.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 591
  • fuel krank 3.jpg
    fuel krank 3.jpg
    659.3 KB · Views: 372
  • fuel krank 1.jpg
    fuel krank 1.jpg
    735.9 KB · Views: 313
  • fuel krank 2.jpg
    fuel krank 2.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 491
Last edited by a moderator:

Injected79

Reaction score
Not really interested, but if enough cash Is tossed in might change my mind. Pm what you were thinking.

zack birge

Reaction score
I have some 20" Chrome Badlands in great shape, with 35" Faulken tires 70% tread left I would trade plus cash. Shoot me a text 405-535-1893.

Injected79

Reaction score
Thanks, but bad lands aren't wide enough for me. 18x12 , 20x12, maybe 20x14 are about all I would be intested In trading for. Especially if somebody has a set of welds In one of those sizes

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
I can get these brand new, never mounted for $3,200 shipped. So $3,400 plus shipping is probably scaring off most potential buyers. Just a tip that may help these get sold.

Last edited:

Injected79

Reaction score
I can get these brand new, never mounted for $3,200 shipped. So $3,400 plus shipping is probably scaring off most potential buyers. Just a tip that may help these get sold.

Thanks, where did you find them for that price? These are also brand new with stickers on them still, they have never seen the road.

They are Or Best Offer, Didnt want to start at 3k and not move on the price because somebody is always going to low ball ya :toast: , start a little high and come down a bit.

These wheels come with a 2 year finish warranty being the pvd coating instead of the old chrome finish fuel was using only had a 1 year warranty on the finish.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Thanks, where did you find them for that price? These are also brand new with stickers on them still, they have never seen the road.

They are Or Best Offer, Didnt want to start at 3k and not move on the price because somebody is always going to low ball ya :toast: , start a little high and come down a bit.

These wheels come with a 2 year finish warranty being the pvd coating instead of the old chrome finish fuel was using only had a 1 year warranty on the finish.

Completely understandable. :D Here is where I found them for that price:

On a side note, this is the first I've heard of the new coating on the Fuel wheels... That's good to hear!

Last edited by a moderator:

Injected79

Reaction score
Looks like a pretty good deal,
Somebody brings some cash for these bad boys, Ill even toss in some brand new 14x1.5 lug nuts

Injected79

Reaction score
To the top, if not sold by the beginning of next week after the truck gets buffed i think i may just run them

Injected79

Reaction score
Shoot me a text or give me a call, 937-244-6839,

I see your from IL, I have some family coming out here this weekend from IL for my wedding if it may help out a little, where is brownston?

Injected79

Reaction score
Well, I put them under the truck and still cant fall in love with them. 22's arent for me. They have about 200 miles on them, somebody make me an offer i cant refuse - call or text me if it helps, 937-244-6839, located in springfield ohio

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
Do you still have them, I live in mason ohio and might be interested in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online