Brian Jelich (powersmoker) wins Rudys pro street

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Is it just me or my pos iPhone but anyone else think the vids kinda looked and sounded slow? Kinda as if the truck never caught full boost?

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Is it just me or my pos iPhone but anyone else think the vids kinda looked and sounded slow? Kinda as if the truck never caught full boost?

Truck ran great all day in person and looked and sounded great on video as well. 1.54s and 7.3s to 7.1s aren't slow haha. Especially for a stock motor lol.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
7.1 is hauling a$$... Especially on fuel, on a stock motor. Go heuisaurus!

Powersmoker

Reaction score
7.1's at 65 psi. No doubt, it's going 10's on fuel with the newly built engine and full boost.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

onebad7.3

Reaction score
7.1's at 65 psi. No doubt, it's going 10's on fuel with the newly built engine and full boost.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

282-mother-of-god.jpg

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Truck ran great all day in person and looked and sounded great on video as well. 1.54s and 7.3s to 7.1s aren't slow haha. Especially for a stock motor lol.

Agreed the truck hauls a$$ no doubt just saying it to me (probably from watching on phone) that it just "looked/sounded" slow compared to how fast it really was moving. NOt saying that it isn't fast cuz we all know how nasty that truck is, just asking if I was high in the night or not lol

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Congrats Brian! You put on a very impressive show yesterday! I think one of the reasons you won is because I know exactly how to drive your truck. Great job

02BigD

Reaction score
Agreed the truck hauls a$$ no doubt just saying it to me (probably from watching on phone) that it just "looked/sounded" slow compared to how fast it really was moving. NOt saying that it isn't fast cuz we all know how nasty that truck is, just asking if I was high in the night or not lol

I agree with you. If you watch the videos, right about half track, the smoke clears way up. I was standing against the wall about 2/3 of the way down on the first run. The change in smoke, and the change in the sound of the turbos was very noticeable in person, in real time. Almost like that was when the big turbo finally lite :shrug:

Stocker 7.3 FTMFW!

Congrats again man.

Last edited:

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score

Haha I def understand what you were saying.

Latest posts

Members online