Broke the BTS last night..

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Tell ya what, I'll GIVE you a low mileage E40D to get you by. Only stipulation is your BTS gets shipped to me when its fixed. Deal? :pimp:

Lysons

Reaction score
Tell ya what, I'll GIVE you a low mileage E40D to get you by. Only stipulation is your BTS gets shipped to me when its fixed. Deal? :pimp:

I'll take that E40D for my "BTS" transmission....sure it's from BTS....busted transmission salesman. (This is in no way, shape or form a shot at BTS, just me trying to make a pun.)
:pimp:

Magnum PD

Reaction score
It your hoping, if the trans don't go, your axle shafts will. :doh:

Why did you go to auto from manual?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
A pricey modded auto vs a stock manual? Grant it, you gotta buy a big clutch but manual can handle some pretty hp.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
That shift can be the breaking point. But, getting more speed can make the difference.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
my plan was to buy another vehicle because I do agree the truck is pretty obnoxious at this point LOL I went from a 5spd to auto for what travis said above. a 5spd is slow azhell. it was great to drive but now the truck just down right moves out. the way I look at it, either man up for a 2000$ clutch or spend the money on a BTS and lay down more drivable power. im happy with my decision

Latest posts

Members online