budget trans

bnestock

Reaction score
Wondering if yall only had a couple thousand to spend on a trans what parts would you replace... minus the torque converter... I'm about to have my engine built but that won't leave me much money to spend on my trans but while the motor and everything is out figured now would be a good time to address the trans as best I could. Any insight would be apperciated.

sootie

Reaction score
competition clutch kit, billet input, new pump and new solenoids.

Csilva187

Reaction score
Run what a got save and maybe keep your eyes peeled for a good buy in the classifieds?

bnestock

Reaction score
Getting bored out what ever the block needs, getting fly cut, delipped and coated pistons, stage one or two cam haven't decided yet. Heads checked and hd springs and push rods, new front cover and lpop all new gaskets and bearings, h13 studs, coated manifolds, possibly ported intake manifold, t4 up pipes already have the turbo. And possibly getting my 175/100s built into 205s or hybrids.
, reg return. And some other little things I'm prolly forgetting... I'd love to get one built with a warranty but don't know if the money will be there to. But then again I don't want to have my truck back for a few weeks and have to park it because the tranny is toasted.

Latest posts

Members online