BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Pete PM me where you got the upfitters and harness and what it ran you if you don't mind. I need to do the same thing.
PMd you this afternoon.
I know they are available from Ford, but sure there are other sources for them. I've been meaning to do mine
I got them off eBay from a Ford dealer. Came with switches, harness, relays, and screws to mount. Like $140 ish for everything.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
6870 goodness arrived today. Thanks Jared

94f18dd5af871ba0576d39d8640e360b.jpg

Reaction score
I respect your patience on all things truck related Pete! I definitely couldnt wait until spring, Id have to put that charger on by this weekend at the latest haha.

Hows everything else been going on the truck? Been running flawlessly since those little hiccups you had a while back?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I respect your patience on all things truck related Pete! I definitely couldnt wait until spring, Id have to put that charger on by this weekend at the latest haha.

Hows everything else been going on the truck? Been running flawlessly since those little hiccups you had a while back?

Yeah I would guess probably in the April time frame is when I'll do the swap and get some new tunes. Till then I get to look at it. Been running great. It always ran good just little things that bugged me. I'm tempted to do the swap sooner but there's no rush haha

RedLynx

Reaction score
Finally finished reading through the whole thread. Pete, holy **** you been through the muck waiting so long for that Phase 1. Glad it's all buttoned up and rolling like a champ! Can't wait to see the rest of your plans for the truck.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Finally finished reading through the whole thread. Pete, holy **** you been through the muck waiting so long for that Phase 1. Glad it's all buttoned up and rolling like a champ! Can't wait to see the rest of your plans for the truck.

You read the whole thing? That's determination. Future plans might include a big brother to the 6870, 100%s, better TC, and prayer... but till then I'm gonna try to enjoy it.

RedLynx

Reaction score
Hot damn, let it rest after the second phase... You know seat of pants power gains haha

50_shooter

Reaction score
Yeah I would guess probably in the April time frame is when I'll do the swap and get some new tunes. Till then I get to look at it. Been running great. It always ran good just little things that bugged me. I'm tempted to do the swap sooner but there's no rush haha

Oh my god, I would go nuts waiting till spring! Especially when you have guys like me telling you how much I LOVE this turbo!!!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Hot damn, let it rest after the second phase... You know seat of pants power gains haha
I'm sure phase 2 will change a million times before it happens but I've got some ideas.
Oh my god, I would go nuts waiting till spring! Especially when you have guys like me telling you how much I LOVE this turbo!!!
Lol yeah I'm looking forward to it.

50_shooter

Reaction score
Is it spring yet??? I just wondered if you had made the switch yet. Still lovin' mine, and haven't blown the engine up..... YET