Build thread, Triple Turbo 6.7L Race truck build

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA good times!! I was really confused for a moment or two!
This cleared it up!

23F1DDCA-DAF0-453E-925D-3DC6A0735909_zpscu8mvn26.png

Pretty sure the little transit connect MPD uses for parts runs is better for a race against confederate LOL

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Pretty sure the little transit connect MPD uses for parts runs is better for a race against confederate LOL

LOL

But in all seriousness, not going to say anything until this truck is done, but based off what ive seen from the past, I know it wont be much of a race.

Dan

Reaction score
LOL

But in all seriousness, not going to say anything until this truck is done, but based off what ive seen from the past, I know it wont be much of a race.

Hahaha!!! Well mr holder has some fabbing to do to even come close! I'm not so sure the gt45 or whatever can compare? They've baited some "holycrap do we even stand a chance" compitition!!!

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
Hahaha!!! Well mr holder has some fabbing to do to even come close! I'm not so sure the gt45 or whatever can compare? They've baited some "holycrap do we even stand a chance" compitition!!!

i didn't do chit leave me out of this. LOL

taterthedog

Reaction score
Need to have a contest to come up with a name for this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Rcd rods, custom colt cam, partially filled block, balanced rotating, fluiddampner, Hamilton springs and pushrods, ported and oringed heads, and xtreme studs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Rcd rods, custom colt cam, partially filled block, balanced rotating, fluiddampner, Hamilton springs and pushrods, ported and oringed heads, and xtreme studs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

what pistons?