Build thread, Triple Turbo 6.7L Race truck build

madman1234509

Reaction score
I'd say at least 250lbs/min worth of turbo.... I don't think air is an issue. Getting it in the motor is another story, but youd think the billet valve cover/manifold deal would help a bit

JrStroker

Reaction score
Holy Balls!!! That thing sounds like a grade A monster. Almost sounded like it bogged down at the beginning of the video before the turbos started to light. May have just been the audio playback tho...

But when it did light, dang! Talk about moving some air!!!!

€ory Anderson

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Holy Balls!!! That thing sounds like a grade A monster. Almost sounded like it bogged down at the beginning of the video before the turbos started to light. May have just been the audio playback tho...

But when it did light, dang! Talk about moving some air!!!!

€ory Anderson

Cory,

You can really notice on 6.4's with heavy fueling and small compounds. You really have to load them hard to get them to make good peak torque numbers, and lots of dynos cant even hold them back.

This truck probably needs a good amount of load with how efficiently its making power

Great work guys!

JrStroker

Reaction score
Cory,

You can really notice on 6.4's with heavy fueling and small compounds. You really have to load them hard to get them to make good peak torque numbers, and lots of dynos cant even hold them back.

This truck probably needs a good amount of load with how efficiently its making power

Great work guys!
I didn't know if it was in the dyno, haven't been around them much. But I figured you had to load them heavy.

The 1 time I dynoed my truck the dyno was unloaded..... he said I made 370ish hp on a 310 Spartan tune.....
Probably the load cell on the dyno
Good job tho guys! Thing sounds awesome! I can't wait to see a video of it going down the strip.

€ory Anderson

bmonaweck

Reaction score
Soon did you guys abandon the triple CP3 idea? Sounds like just a 12mm CP3, 15' CP4 and 100%'s.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Cory,

Great work guys!

Mine was loaded decently heavy to bring out peak numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madman1234509

Reaction score
Yes, very quiet... Either something disappointing happened..... Or Craig is as busy as I'd expect a relatively new dad, and a business owner is. :p . I hope it comes to TS. Seems to be a great canidate to represent Ford....

Latest posts

Members online