Building 7.3 sledpull engine

turner97

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm building my 7.3 engine right now and had some questions and wanted help anyways I'm still needing valves valve springs cam and Pistons ........I already have t-4 mount with s464 350/200s e fuel smith bro pushrods terminator twins and the the hydra from geargead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToMang07

Reaction score
So....

What are your questions?

You have a built block? Aftermarket rods? What's your HP goal?

turner97

Reaction score
What valves valve springs cam should I get and where should I get Pistons from and probably shaved

co04cobra

Reaction score
dynoproven.com

Give Jon a call. He usually keeps the pistons, cam, etc.. in stock and has built many engines similar to what you want to do.

Jason

Reaction score
Why in the actual *** is this your second thread, that I know of atleast, with damn near the same title, and asking the same questions??? Add questions to your original thread ffs!

turner97

Reaction score
I just did one on both because there different guys in each one that can help some don't look over on that other

turner97

Reaction score
I'd like to be about 750-800 range I'm running in 2.5 would like to be first and yes there's good machinists here

pontiacross

Reaction score
that's a pretty high goal for a 64mm turbo. its going to take more fuel and probably a 80mm turbo or bigger.....

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'd like to be about 750-800 range I'm running in 2.5 would like to be first and yes there's good machinists here

good luck with that..
that's a pretty high goal for a 64mm turbo. its going to take more fuel and probably a 80mm turbo or bigger.....
this feller right here is who the op should be talking with!

live life full throttle

turner97

Reaction score
I know it's a high goal for it but would like to get up that way

turner97

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the most I can just seeing if you guys could help me figure out what I need to get to my max

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the most I can just seeing if you guys could help me figure out what I need to get to my max

Max what? Hp? best sled pull? You need to slow down and elaborate or all you will find is sarcasm and end up getting berated!

Jason

Reaction score
Kinda funny, guy tries to interject, and be witty...poking at the op's grammar, and then ***s up himself. Sheesh....

Op, talk to pontiacross, he has been there, and done that. Don't try to reinvent the wheel, or say you wanna be different...it don't work.

turner97

Reaction score
Yes max hp/tq and get pointers in what would be the best way to set up my chassis to pull great its sandy around here

Latest posts

Members online