Builds DONE!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Ya seeing the abuse Craig's put it through it should...I just want it where I don't have to worry about breaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
honey badger is an awesome name!! looks like a lot of us are going that route, thanks to craig and steve for bringing this idea to the market!

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Well i thought i hurt the motor last week...turned out i just blew an up pipe apart..when i thought i hurt it i was dead set on starting my build...well that plan isnt changing...its on ***kers

Gonna rip the motor apart go .020 over with ford pistons, send em down to Doug to get machined and hard coated. Going with stock rods, I kept tossing around the idea of Carrillos, but with the abuse i see these stock rods taking, its not worth it, the money can be used in other areas.

Full head work, oversized valves, hardened seats, upgraded valvetrain, a set of H-11's, and possibly a cam. Gonna throw the new intake manifold in to equalize the flow, Dual fuelers being supplied by an Airdog 165 with the fuel block go straight to the HPFP, a set of 110s, 6.0 manifolds with a custom set of up pipes and for turbos im looing at a 66 and an 88 compound set up with the 88 in the fender well

If you guys can think of anything im missing, or can throw in any input let me know
Alright now that the motor build is on the way, let's get that Rig down to Marietta, gA and blast a one off paint job.All go and show makes it the complete package dawg! Hell I'm excited about the motor work for you man!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Alright now that the motor build is on the way, let's get that Rig down to Marietta, gA and blast a one off paint job.All go and show makes it the complete package dawg! Hell I'm excited about the motor work for you man!

Paint and interior is next, I'm hoping to have that started next winter

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Paint and interior is next, I'm hoping to have that started next winter

Sweet, Ive got the Yosemite Sam mud flaps in you ordered too , that will set off the new paint! LOL. Whenever your ready , I've got some ideas swirling in this pea sized mind of mine.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
What up pistons

aee7467d-ce2d-6f48.jpg

juniort444e

Reaction score

Do you paint vehicles? I might be interested. But wont be needing paint till next year some time. Maybe a package deal with Josh's.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Do you paint vehicles? I might be interested. But wont be needing paint till next year some time. Maybe a package deal with Josh's.
We do everything from collision work to one-off custom paint jobs,custom fabrications,custom motorcycle paint jobs is something ive been doing for a long time too etc,etc.....as for "package deals" go I would have to see what im getting into before I commit to a package price.

Latest posts

Members online