• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 2009 F250

515monster

Reaction score
No i got a 6.4 with a bunch done to it lol but ive always wanted clifford haha but could never find a red one to build

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
yea it's still available. open to trades on 6.7 PSDs only. must be crew cab with leather. and boot from me of course depending on truck

Eric@HoldersDiesel

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
the trans can be included. it's not even in the truck yet. fully built warren. truck will have new HPFP, and possibly a few other parts here and there

I have a set of homemade traction bars I can give the buyer if wanted for no additional. nothing up front as far as upgrades. I'll even throw in the red paint I have for the bumpers.

cash price will be higher than the 32k I have it listed for without trans. it's not ready to sell yet. that's why I hate to put a price on it.

as far as the fighting. take it somewhere else.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

03cobra59

Reaction score
Any interest in trading for an 03 ford mustang svt cobra terminator supercharged 6 speed with some modifications and only 38k miles plus cash on my end

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
Any interest in trading for an 03 ford mustang svt cobra terminator supercharged 6 speed with some modifications and only 38k miles plus cash on my end

I'll anwser for him. Probably not he works out of his truck in the oil fields. Lol car is most likely a no go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online