• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

built 6.0 and 5r trans

sootie

Reaction score
I noted on FB that RCD linked to, but for any 6.4 guys looking for a trans this will work too. Just swap pan's and a 6.0 flex plate and you're good to go. Literally just finished doing this last night and it works just fine.

Sorry to hear about the truck and GLWTS.

Can you enlighten me a little more on how to make this work on my 2010 6.4? My custom tunes will work fine? If I use my 6.4's torque converter do I still have to switch the flex plate? I understand the pan won't clear the crossmember...

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
You need to use the 08 and up pan, you can use your TC and stock flex plate if you want. No special tuning required. I have since swapped the 6.4 TC back in as the 6.0 flex plate had a slight vibration to it. If you want to run a 6.0 TC Elite makes a flexplate for the 6.4 with the 6.0 6 lug pattern but balanced like the 6.4 flex plate. But other than that the 6.0 5R110 is working just fine on my 6.4 so far.

OBS F350

Reaction score
Willing to part with the FICM on its own? Would it work on just an 05 tuned truck with injectors? Shoot me a price in a PM if it's something you would be interested in doing.

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
Is the price for the motor still $17,000>??? If not, PM me an absolute, no BS bottom dollar. You can also text the cell # in my signature.

Thanks, Mat

Blake

Reaction score
I want that trans could give me a guess at what shipping is to Chesapeake va need this before Rudy's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
I want that trans could give me a guess at what shipping is to Chesapeake va need this before Rudy's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are willing to do some driving I am trying to get out there in the next few weeks to grab the motor. Could take the trans with me and we could meet.
My next couple of weekends are shot though.