• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 6.4

MichaelKrueger

Reaction score
LOL....you are saying the same thing every other guy here. Just do some reading in the 6.4 section, as stated above, and you will learn a lot and be better informed on what you think is best for your truck. You might want to think about saving for a trans build also.
I know some of you guys have a built trans already but on my stock one there's a little leak towards the rear. One bolt was loose but if doesn't look like it was that. Should I be worried or not?

thnderchcken

Reaction score
Pics would be helpful if you have them. and when you say rear do you mean the rear of the trans pan or the tail housing or ??? need more info

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
Hi guys i'm brand new to the site and i have 6.4 power stroke. I have an afe air intake h&s tuner and egr delete. I want to built proof my truck. I'm trying to figure out what i need to do to it and what company's are better then others. I want my truck to last and the power can go up a little bit more but i don't want insanely amounts of power. Just want a clean reliable truck. Thanks!

Ported intake, 72mm atmo turbo, cac pipe and a good intake. 640hp set up and blast to drive. Also studs egr delete.

MichaelKrueger

Reaction score
Its right by the support plate and towards the rear of the pan??

Attachments

• 20130916_165707.jpg
    20130916_165707.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62

Latest posts

Members online