• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Built 7.3 CC/SB king ranch interior 600hp etc..

Magnum PD

Reaction score
It takes a lot of street corner nights to get enough money for a down payment.

Dirtclod

Reaction score
How does the truck do as far as a daily driver with those big injectors? And how does it do on heavy tow? I'm wanting to make my 7.3 with this HP but I'm wanting high end torque. How many miles do you have since rebuild?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
All in the tuning. You can't pull a loaded trailer up a mountain in the sled pull tune. Ask me how I know. You can get a daily driving tune and it'll drive like stock.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Can't believe this thing hasn't sold!

I'll be honest I've been dragging my feet about selling it. I've had a few offers and some descent trade offers, but I like this truck. If its not the right deal or money I'm ok with keeping it.

How does the truck do as far as a daily driver with those big injectors? And how does it do on heavy tow? I'm wanting to make my 7.3 with this HP but I'm wanting high end torque. How many miles do you have since rebuild?

Truck does fine as a DD. I've took many 500-1000mi road trips in it. When I drive it to and from work it's about 100 mile trip, and I use to do that with this truck often.

I have about 40K miles on this setup. The heaviest I've needed to tow with it is about 10K.

All in the tuning. You can't pull a loaded trailer up a mountain in the sled pull tune. Ask me how I know. You can get a daily driving tune and it'll drive like stock.

Tuning is key for sure. It was live tuned when the 300/200s were installed and could be tweaked for a new owners needs or driving habits.

Latest posts

Members online