Bumper swap

bigblack6oh

Reaction score
Not really a 6.0 tech question I guess, but didn't know where else to post this.

I have a 08-10 rear bumper that I got when I bought the truck and am thinking about putting it on next week. Will I need to do anything special to get this to fit my 2006, or will it bolt right up?

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Bolts right up, but the hole for tools to go through to drop the spare is on the wrong side and you can use your old licence plate lights

bigblack6oh

Reaction score
i will probably drop the spare tire since its not going to do me much good with running 37s. could someone post a pic of the brackets for the new bumper. not sure i got them, but who knows...i got an entire bed full of random parts when i bought the truck

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
i will probably drop the spare tire since its not going to do me much good with running 37s. could someone post a pic of the brackets for the new bumper. not sure i got them, but who knows...i got an entire bed full of random parts when i bought the truck

I know the feeling about the spare. It would look goofy with 35s. But there will be 2 brackets that it mounts to the frame with.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online