Bunch of stuff.

TARM

Reaction score
Oh see this is why it helps to get a clear picture. I thought you were saying you needed to add air bags. But you already had them already got it. Now its making more sense. When it comes to inspections almost always take the easiest route i.e cheapest unless you plan to do it right in the first place and that is the way you want it. No reason to fix one thing only to be replacing it down the road. Such as you are picking a decent exhaust something you likely want to run regardless rather than just patching it with some parts. But if you could not then whatever cheap and easy to pass till you can get what you really want and plan for those parts.

Seems like you have some local guys helping you out now.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
I screwed up the leaf springs and got the 6/1 w/o overloads anyone fore see a issue besides the fact ups effed up the spring clamp holder thingy's.

Emery19

Reaction score
i couldnt follow any of this..go to a different shop. suspension issue sounds like a joke. or throw weight in your bed and let all the air out of the bags. never had any issue trying to get a vehicle inspected in maine. only time i failed was exhaust rotting off..litterally a hole in the muffler. i had my license plate wire tired to my tow hooks and the ford dealer passed it. i cut it off in the parking lot after they put the sticker on and drove away.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
i couldnt follow any of this..go to a different shop. suspension issue sounds like a joke. or throw weight in your bed and let all the air out of the bags. never had any issue trying to get a vehicle inspected in maine. only time i failed was exhaust rotting off..litterally a hole in the muffler. i had my license plate wire tired to my tow hooks and the ford dealer passed it. i cut it off in the parking lot after they put the sticker on and drove away.

Springs are broke guy, and the springs I bought are not the ones I received. Basically I have a 7 leaf pack now no overload missing hardware ups ***ked up one of them now I have to repair that. The springs have much more arch compared to my stock ones I may just pull the bottom leaf.:mad::mad:

Missing top plate, half of my hardware and Has incorrect bushings installed.

Emery19

Reaction score
so.. i'm honestly not trying to be a dick..but what was wrong with the old springs? why did you install these springs if they are messed up?

ToMang07

Reaction score
Springs are broke guy, and the springs I bought are not the ones I received. Basically I have a 7 leaf pack now no overload missing hardware ups ***ked up one of them now I have to repair that. The springs have much more arch compared to my stock ones I may just pull the bottom leaf.:mad::mad:

Missing top plate, half of my hardware and Has incorrect bushings installed.

I'd contact the vender and make them send the right ones, with all the hardware. Either that or contest the charge.

Latest posts

Members online