Burning chip

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score
Merry Xmas all.
I have a single tune I want to burn to my TS 6 Pos chip which has 6 tunes on it. Is it possible to delete the Pos 1 tune and replace it with my new one or do I have to delete all 6 positions to get to the burning option.

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score
Ok thanks for that. Once I have deleted all files I can instal just 1 file right?
Also the file Im to instal is a BIN. File. Thats is Ok ??.

rpm-inc

Reaction score
Yes to the bin file. And as far as I know, all positions have to be full. So just install the same file in all positions.

JD3020

Reaction score
You can do only 1 position, but burn all 6. For a while this summer i was only burning 2-3 tunes at a time, and kept running into issues where my truck wouldn't start. It'd crank and crank and build ICP and everything, but no smoke. Only way it'd start would be by unhooking the batteries and letting it sit for a while.

Then somebody on here mentioned that they had similar issues and tried different chips, but turned out they were only burning a couple tunes at a time. So i started burning all 6 positions and haven't had an issue since. Not sure why it was causing issues, but it did.

Nobody Special

Reaction score
You can do only 1 position, but burn all 6. For a while this summer i was only burning 2-3 tunes at a time, and kept running into issues where my truck wouldn't start. It'd crank and crank and build ICP and everything, but no smoke. Only way it'd start would be by unhooking the batteries and letting it sit for a while.

Then somebody on here mentioned that they had similar issues and tried different chips, but turned out they were only burning a couple tunes at a time. So i started burning all 6 positions and haven't had an issue since. Not sure why it was causing issues, but it did.

You're welcome for that.

No thanks necessary (again).

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score
OK , all 6 positions filled with the one file.
After a heap of stuffn around with drivers and the like I have managed to get the software to work. Well sort of. Im getting "no hardware found". I had to set the USB port to COM5 because COM4 is in use. Also I have noticed that the "status" light on the burner is not lit up. I had to use a power adapter to get your "US" style plug to work and it did light up at first plug in. But I have been away researching the net to get this USB to work and when I came back the light is off. ???

ChunderDownUnder

Reaction score
It had me stumped so I had to call my electrician m8 over. I had fried the power converter that came with the Burner. We run 240 volts over here and the power plug can only take 120 volts. Luckily I didnt fry the burner's board. Tunes are swapped and Im on me way.

Latest posts

Members online