Burning TS chip with PHP burner

dsberman94

Reaction score
How do they even stay in business?

For folks that have had good dealings with PHP, what's the recipe/approach to have a professional interactaction with them?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

many ways. PM jay on a forum or use the PHP sponsor thread.
call first thing in the morning repeatedly until you get through. i mean as soon as they open.
get on jays good side and become friends with him through more personal means of contact.
email jay through his PHP email which you would have to look up on their website.

their customer service has greatly improved recently since they started focusing more on that aspect of the business. however still a very busy small company.

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
call first thing in the morning repeatedly until you get through. i mean as soon as they open.
get on jays good side and become friends with him through more personal means of contact.
email jay through his PHP email which you would have to look up on their website.

their customer service has greatly improved recently since they started focusing more on that aspect of the business. however still a very busy small company.

You shouldn't have to go that far to get a dam phone call back.

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
I may be wrong but I don think it's so much the burner as it is the tunes and the chip. The tunes are coded and the chip is coded so tuner a's tunes can't be burnt to tuner b's chip. I don't think the burner has much to do with it but I could be wrong. If I had a spare chip laying around I would try it and see.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Wow... 3 pages?

Its how the chip is formatted... It has nothing to do with the tunes, nothing to do with the serial number of the burner or chip or the angle of the sun...

Its like trying to play a Playstation game on an X box...

The chip has to be formatted for the particular type of burner you have. All TS burners are more or less the same (minor updates, upgrades and such) but there are 3-4 different formats for the chips.

Simple, send the chip to PHP to be formatted, or have a burner that is formatted for a particular chip.

V-Ref

Reaction score

Thank you for answering...the truth takes courage at times.

Your post should be a sticky on how to have a professional interaction with PHP.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
Thank you for answering...the truth takes courage at times.

Your post should be a sticky on how to have a professional interaction with PHP.

I've always sent a pm to bill and he will normally call me. The phone never worked for me maybe it's better now haven't tried since they hired some more people. Sucks bill is a great tuner but getting in touch can be a pain.

Latest posts

Members online