Buying a 6.0 Saturday, parts list?

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Thanks for the link! I installed the blue spring mod today and could definetly tell the difference in idle and compared the differences in spring tension. Changed the upper fuel filter out and will change the lower one this weekend. I don't have the giant socket for that one where I'm at.

Nic

Reaction score
Look at a few vendors for billett caps. Oil and fuel. One of my favorite things I did. Never worried about stripping them and also had a port for fuel pressure testing.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Does anyone know which fuse controls the tow/haul function? My button doesn't do anything when I press it nor does it light up. And when do fog lights come on or is there a switch somewhere? Those don't seem to work either

sootie

Reaction score
man oh man, last time i steered someone away from a drop in wheel-i got vigorously chastised for daring to mention anything of the sort LOL

..it was by a turbo vendor-go figure.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
man oh man, last time i steered someone away from a drop in wheel-i got vigorously chastised for daring to mention anything of the sort LOL

Till someone posts a time slip or dyno sheet with a wheel swap only ill stay skeptical!

Powerstroke214

Reaction score

STOP SPEWING MISINFORMATION!!

:poke:

LOL

I wouldn't waste the money on one, op. Save the money for a whole new turbo if you want. The difference between stock and a pmax is noticeable, but the small difference I feel makes me think that the wheel would be a waste.

(I don't have a revised tune for the pmax yet though )

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I know batmo wheels are junk, stage 1 from MTW would be my choice if going to a different turbo. I gotta quit procrastinating on this crap, I haven't even installed the coolant filter kit that's been sitting in my room for a month! Lol

sootie

Reaction score
stay away from MTW, hit up James @ Barder Turbo Service.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
That's what I meant, Barder! I was reading a thread on MTW and it just kinda came out ha
I gotta be careful on this truck. My last truck (96 7.3) was a solid 500hp and was perfect so I'll shoot for that but spend less money getting there hopefully.