Buying a tuned 6.7 without a Tuner

wreedps

Reaction score
Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to purchased a tuner 6.7 without a programmer from a dealer, and then purchase a new tuner of my choice to be used as my delete tuner.

problem is..... truck is deleted but dealer does not have the original tuner that deleted it.

I am just wondering.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to purchased a tuner 6.7 without a programmer from a dealer, and then purchase a new tuner of my choice to be used as my delete tuner.

problem is..... truck is deleted but dealer does not have the original tuner that deleted it.

I am just wondering.

I don't see why you couldn't. :shrug: If it already has all the deletes done then just purchase the tuner of choice, load tunes and enjoy the truck.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
You may need to have the dealer flash it back to stock when you get your tuner of choice so you can load the delete tunes on the truck. I don't know if any of the tuners can force a stock tune into a truck or not.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hello,

I am just wondering.

You will have to order a tuner then bring it with you, they will have to flash the truck to a factory stock file then you will flash the truck with the tuner. you will have a tuner with you because the truck will not run on the factory flash.

wreedps

Reaction score
Im scared to buy H&S anymore for the fact they are not making them

But for them not making them there sure are alot on Ebay!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.