Cab lights causing leak??

99powerstroke

Reaction score
On my 99 dually I have noticed that when I wash my truck I get back inside and the front drivers side head liner is wet right by the a pillar. I first thought it was my windshield seal so had that done. Now it's started again... I don't drive it much and is covered... I am staring to wonder if it's the cab lights that might be leaking into the cab a little.. I went to the dealership to see if they have a cab light seeal.. The guy said they dont make one? Just wondering if anyone has experienced with this or if anyone has any suggestions as I'm not going to the dealer with it. Thanks

tbsimmons

Reaction score
My 3rd brake light did that.
You can get either gasket material and make your own seal or what I did was use a bead of silicone on the light and let it dry then bolted it back on.

Emery19

Reaction score
do you have a sunroof? my sunroof drain tube cracked and thats how my headliner was getting wet, right by the pillar and the sunvisor. passenger side though, but i bet theres one on both sides if i had to guess.

TyCorr

Reaction score
My cab light bases are getting stripped out and I need new bases, where can you get them. Ford.wants to sell me a whole set of lights.

Latest posts

Members online