Cales tunes

young7.3

Reaction score
First off I want it to be clear that this isn't a tuner bashing thread. Im putting some information out there so that others that are wandering for themselves will know. Ive had matts tunes for awhile and they are awesome tunes, dont get me wrong. But after 3 years of driving them every day i decided it was time to change. You know how it is. So I called up my buddy John at Outlaw Diesel performance out of Indianapolis and he suggested me to try cales tunes out. So i sent him my chip and there was something wrong with it because it wouldn't download the tune. So with out hesitation he sent it to TS performance to get the stock files burned back on. Payed shipping both ways and back to my house with a week. If thats not customer service I dont know what is. I got my chip today and tryed it out....

:tree:
Holy crap these tunes are fast. I had it on 120race(4th setting), my tires(33in MT's) pushed through the brakes and started roasting them before i could even build up boost. The hotest tune is called 150hp race, yes, we all know its not worth the hp it says. Overall im very pleased with the new tunes. Gana "TRY" to keep it in econ and see what mileage i can get. If anyone is wandering about cales tunes, dont hold back. Outlaw diesel isn't a sponser on here yet but they are very good to handle business with. I tried to take a video so here it is, 0-50,3/4 throttle. Remind you this is in a 2000 cc sb, leveled, 33MT's, intake, tuner, exhaust, T500

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYAyiQuYPew&context=C3242051ADOEgsToPDskIGE2dngcULRFRMUw3hDIjP

Last edited:

goodstktbo

Reaction score
How did you get ahold of him? I seem to not be able to, I want to switch to super duty pcm and he's the only one to do that.

Latest posts

Members online