Call it my build thread I guess

TXlineman83

Reaction score
So I've been buying parts slowly. Putting things together. So here's my list. Few things are changing. Pics are soon to come.
Arp head studs
Flo-pro intake elbow
6.0 exhaust manis
Elite Stainless HD up-pipes
Midwest Diesel stage 2 intake
Rudys Diesel stage 1 valve train, pushrods and springs
Elite Diesel JR High power compounds
Mishimoto Radiator
Fass Fuel LPFP
SCT livewire with Gearhead tunes
Afe stage 2 intake soon to be No limit

As assembly comes along so will the pics. Hoping everything works smoothly together.

Going to have to get a trans soon with all this

"Opportunity is often overlooked because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

Thomas Edison.
uhyrejav.jpg

Last edited:

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Next week most all my parts will be in and I can post more.

"Opportunity is often overlooked because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
No. I was going to do the work and use one of our boom tip cranes at work to pull my cab off. However I found a shop that seems pretty level headed and worked out a great deal. It works out for both of is

They are having my heads cleaned up, valve job, bronze guides installed for my pushrods

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Thank you. I must say it was a result of some great people I've met on here. Much appreciation to the help, guidance and parts I've acquired. Seems there are still some honest people out there. Thanks Riverside

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Well no limit just turned into a Afe Eltie stage now instead. I think I like the shield that's offered by the afe. Not for the heat shield but for the protection

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Yes. Stock high pressure and stock injectors

Thomas Edison.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Plans r to get it together. Break it in slowing and make sure no issues arrive. Then dyno, data log and tweak if needed.

Thomas Edison.

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
Why aFe over No Limit? That is going backwards in my book. I believe that will also void the warranty on your turbos. The No Limit intake the is the only one that will flow enough air for them.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Why aFe over No Limit? That is going backwards in my book. I believe that will also void the warranty on your turbos. The No Limit intake the is the only one that will flow enough air for them.

Says soon to be No Limit.

TXlineman83

Reaction score

Actually it's the elite upgrade afe intake that I purchased. I know everyone swears by the no limit. But I like the shield that I get to keep protecting my filter from water splash. I may have to go to a no limit eventually. But the Elite upgrade is better then stock afe stage 2 I had.

Thomas Edison.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well no limit just turned into a Afe Eltie stage now instead. I think I like the shield that's offered by the afe. Not for the heat shield but for the protection

Thomas Edison.

Actually it's the elite upgrade afe intake that I purchased. I know everyone swears by the no limit. But I like the shield that I get to keep protecting my filter from water splash. I may have to go to a no limit eventually. But the Elite upgrade is better then stock afe stage 2 I had.

Thomas Edison.

the no limit includes a free pre filter for water and heavy dirt issues. anyway good luck.

Latest posts

Members online