Call me old school but....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I want driving lights that I can actually use on the road at night. The LED bars are useless if there's any other traffic on the road. We run front plates here so a bar in the bumper won't work anyway. A pair of pencil beam driving lights is something I can actually use...throw in a pair of floods and it would still work fine on the rare occasions I'd use them.

i have rigid D2's for fogs they bright as hell.

08Monster

Reaction score
73adb9c43f7b69805a9992837ac8f26c.jpg

2- Curved 54s. Do I win an award?

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Why not just do a hid projector retrofit on the stock fogs. It would look super clean and if you used a projector with a foreground limiter it should be very tolerable. They would also be pretty low so you could aim them to really reach out.
I might have to look into that for my fogs. I just got done my projector retrofit and absolutely love it.
4d285226c38b6f0abd56659664522766.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I see on the local truck forums almost daily where someone had an LED bar jacked. I'll pass on the hassle.

then move somewhere better !

how is stealing fog lights any more difficult than stealing anything else?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
it's just the trend around here... every pile of **** rolling down the road has a light bar on the roof.

kids steal them left and right.

some kid on one of the local facebook pages was talking about how his bars aren't even hooked up/functional :rolleyes:

TyCorr

Reaction score
it's just the trend around here... every pile of **** rolling down the road has a light bar on the roof.

kids steal them left and right.

some kid on one of the local facebook pages was talking about how his bars aren't even hooked up/functional :rolleyes:

Thats dorky. Id try to hide it if I could. Like put it so it'll just shine past the bottom edge of the bumper. It'd be nice to have it subdued.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I like the ones in the bumper when they're a nice/clean install. There's no denying how much light they put out

BK39

Reaction score
I see on the local truck forums almost daily where someone had an LED bar jacked. I'll pass on the hassle.

I like the bars when they are done right. Curved to the radius of the bumper, fit back flush inside the bumper. And the great part, with 2, you can't steel them without removing the entire bumper first. And as stated above, the light output is insane. Def not for daily driving, but neither are KC lights.

WUnderwood

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433523699.340731.jpg

There is mine on my old truck. Simple, clean install, stupid bright. Only downside is losing my front license plate. Took it off, and it's for sale if anyone wants it.

SuperdutyTD

Reaction score
View attachment 37086

There is mine on my old truck. Simple, clean install, stupid bright. Only downside is losing my front license plate. Took it off, and it's for sale if anyone wants it.

I don't think you're supposed to sell license plates :lookaround: :pimp:

Does anyone ever worry about all the airflow you are losing when you put a bar in the bumper opening?

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I don't think you're supposed to sell license plates :lookaround: :pimp:

Does anyone ever worry about all the airflow you are losing when you put a bar in the bumper opening?

I'm not really concerned with our big mother trucker grilles we got on the front end...

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm running a 40in vision X using randys brackets. Love the clean look.
20150528_224759.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score

A friend outta Tucson just took his kids to Disneyland and his raptor got its Rigid fog kit with a pair of Duallys and a pair of D2's along with his 54" bar stolen outta the hotel parking lot. Soooooo not worth the hassle.

TyCorr

Reaction score
A friend outta Tucson just took his kids to Disneyland and his raptor got its Rigid fog kit with a pair of Duallys and a pair of D2's along with his 54" bar stolen outta the hotel parking lot. Soooooo not worth the hassle.

Man that is crappy....i hate thieves..