Calling H&S Vendors...

zack birge

Reaction score
I need to order a MM today. Please shoot me a PM if you have any left "offroad" or know of any available. Thanks and please no insane prices I know what these cost.

bigaF250

Reaction score
Rudys fwiw. Everything I get comes from them for the most part. The cost is what it is, they've got it and there aren't new ones coming any time soon

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I think soon a thread is going to have to be started for "Who still has stock"... and we can keep a running tally of peoples current price and what is left on the shelf.

Might make it easier so we don't have to see a new thread every day about needing to find a race tuner ASAP

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I bought 9 right before prices went up and sold them like a month later. I made out ok but now I wish I would have set on them. What I dont understand is why they bring such big money. If you have a dmax use efi live, if you have a powerstroke use SCT or Spartan, if you have a cummins use Race-me tuners. Why pay $1800+ for a H&S???

zack birge

Reaction score
I have sct right now. I don't feel like it's giving me the full potential of the truck like with last 08 running a minimaxx

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
I bought 9 right before prices went up and sold them like a month later. I made out ok but now I wish I would have set on them. What I dont understand is why they bring such big money. If you have a dmax use efi live, if you have a powerstroke use SCT or Spartan, if you have a cummins use Race-me tuners. Why pay $1800+ for a H&S???

Because everyone has heard of H&S. I'd bet the guys paying that kind of money aren't even aware that there are other options.

Better question is, who spends $1800 without doing a little research? I would make sure I had exhausted all other options before I dropped that kind of money. If you really want to go fast you wont do it on canned tunes anyways.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I have sct right now. I don't feel like it's giving me the full potential of the truck like with last 08 running a minimaxx

Get gearhead or innovative to custom tune it for you! PS, I have a H&S for sale but I don't feel right selling it to a forum member when there are better options cheaper and I can get $1800 on ebay.

zack birge

Reaction score
I dot care about the canned tunes. I want other options other than just idp like I have right now. Nobody else can tune on a livewire ts and I found that out the hard way. Lesson learned.

zack birge

Reaction score
Get gearhead or innovative to custom tune it for you! PS, I have a H&S for sale but I don't feel right selling it to a forum member when there are better options cheaper and I can get $1800 on ebay.

Right on man. I don't blame you. I would do the same as well.

Latest posts

Members online