• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Can anyone get thier hands on a BLF Novakane?

AllanB

Reaction score
Guys, I am not upset in the least bit. That has always been the problem with internet. People can only read what your writing and there are no emotions with the words, like there would be in person. I am not uspet, mad or anything like that. I merely pointed out that i didn't think it was very professional to handle that the way he did. But hey, thanks for the yoga lessons anyway.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
no problem, they are gone from the supplier from what i just checked.

im on the hunt for one too :doh:

Wojo

Reaction score
So what happened did BMF wheels just become the new Rockstars. They are already being overplayed.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
So what happened did BMF wheels just become the new Rockstars. They are already being overplayed.

I see this alot. I don't know where you guys live but Im one of the only guys around here with a set.

I know they are all over the internet ...but not local.

AllanB

Reaction score
I see this alot. I don't know where you guys live but Im one of the only guys around here with a set.

I know they are all over the internet ...but not local.

Yup, I see them on the net also. But everyone I call or email I seem to get the same story. We have them on back order. I even tried the vendors on Ebay. I had a set, then I made the mistake of giving the truck to my son for graduation. Needless to say, Bad idea. He is now in a Toyota 4x4 and the F350 is going to be sold. I am going to put the BMF's on my 08 Supercab. If I can find one LOL

Latest posts

Members online