can i be a mod??

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I would love the honor of bein a mod! Chit im on enough!

no you wouldn't love it......I'm on here, and other truck forums more than most people....it seems like it wouls be a great job....but after listening to all the whining, complaining, and editing posts...you don't get to "play" on here....you spend all your time dealing with morons...

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
This is where a good guy would give the speech from Rudy, or we are Marshal... But since I'm not a good guy I'm just gonna level with ya'll... Oh heeeeeeell noooooo!!!

RescueF250

Reaction score
Being a mod isnt as simple as everyone thinks. Yes you do have powers but theres is alot of behind the scenes ya'll dont see, look at the thread and post counts, now imagine having to view each page, each post, thread to make sure no one is stepping out of line. Also Imagine all the section in a forum, having a staff of like 10 go through 30 sections, and average of 30 threads per section, then post getting the picture. Also gets into you cant be bais as well. No favorites each. Even to your buddy.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Being a mod isnt as simple as everyone thinks. Yes you do have powers but theres is alot of behind the scenes ya'll dont see, look at the thread and post counts, now imagine having to view each page, each post, thread to make sure no one is stepping out of line. Also Imagine all the section in a forum, having a staff of like 10 go through 30 sections, and average of 30 threads per section, then post getting the picture. Also gets into you cant be bais as well. No favorites each. Even to your buddy.

Its not that hard... make it sound like a job...LOL

Billysgoat

Reaction score
Trust me, mod status ain't all that and a bag of chips LOL

It does have it's moments though :)

Dave

Reaction score
For those of you that thinking being a mod is pure fun. You are nuts.

Yeah its got its fun points. But its got its downside as well. You dont get as much time to sit back and enjoy the site like a reg member

CSIPSD

Reaction score
For those of you that thinking being a mod is pure fun. You are nuts.

Yeah its got its fun points. But its got its downside as well. You dont get as much time to sit back and enjoy the site like a reg member

I know the feeling Luke LOL.

Come on now CSI you know its true.

2 years now of being a supermod and really other then the Rustins and Smuts of the world its not that hard... :D

Course I took care of my Rustin problem last week for good.

Latest posts

Members online