Can't believe

PowerstrokinGirl

Reaction score
me and a few guys. i learn to be like a sponge and learn what i dont know and we didnt pull the cab. geez guys ill just take the sig off

jdc753

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA!!

sweet looking truck, definitely love the color. Maybe I am the only one but I keep thinking your dog looks like a raptor lol just looking at how the front paws are off the ground

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
figures...a woman with a stroke joins and get's 4 pages of welcomes and I only get 1 page. you jackwagons don't think I'm good looking or something?

and welcome psgirl!

young7.3

Reaction score
Ive got part of it in. Just have to install the new up pipe and valve block off plate. Just ordered an exhaust kit so ill be installing that too when it comes.

Just a minor question but, is the lower far left bolt that goes through the intake manifold Really important? This brand ****ing new torque wrench broke it off while torwing it to 120in lbs.

PowerstrokinGirl

Reaction score
hey i've been with the org for a long time, and been going to get togethers and what not also. its not like i'm some powerstroke whore who doesnt know the difference from the sound of a turbo and a damn supercharger