can't decide help

powerbeast

Reaction score
I am deleting my 2014 f250 and I am thinking of using a mini max but I like the price of the sct much better. I am going to get exhaust intake and tuner all at once mike at no limit gave me a price but its around 2520 for the mini max with everything but I would save nearly a grand using the sct. I really like the tune on the fly option the mini max has but what are the other differences power levels any help would be great

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
power levels will be the same with either , just the options of the minimaxx will be the difference. the tune on the fly , tpms , and tire size adjustability , as well the mcc unlock and availability of custom tuning.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
power levels will be the same with either , just the options of the minimaxx will be the difference. the tune on the fly , tpms , and tire size adjustability , as well the mcc unlock and availability of custom tuning.

I can adjust tpms and tire size on the new sct update.

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
I can adjust tpms and tire size on the new sct update.
Same here... My buddy has a Mini Maxx & my SCT looks nicer & is easier to use & read; in my opinion. Tune on the fly is cool. But, is it worth the extra money to you? Me personally, I keep my truck in my big boy tune almost always. So, tuning on the fly was not a concern of mine and I'm an SCT guy since '06.

- A vet' that's gone from a 7.3 to a 6.7, tryin to gather info & help out when I can. New to the 6.7 & PSA. Please excuse my potential FNG ways.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would hate to have a tuner that I can't adjust on the fly. Hook up to the trailer and leave it on performance go to where ever and put a load on it and knock it down to two in 5 seconds instead of the 5+ min it takes to retune every time. The gauges built in are nice, but I think they are nicer on the edge cts and it can read more than the H&S can.

If you are always going to leave your truck on one power level and hardly ever need to change it the SCT and an edge CTS seem to be the way to go

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Good to know about the update. I got the rumor but with sct ... You never know. The other huge thing of the Minimaxx is mcc.

14ccd

Reaction score
I plan on going with the 4" Flo Pro exhaust and the SCT X4 in the spring, I really don't want to be laying in the snow right now taking off the DPF. I am one who chooses one setting and leaves it there and SCT is perfect for me.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I plan on going with the 4" Flo Pro exhaust and the SCT X4 in the spring, I really don't want to be laying in the snow right now taking off the DPF. I am one who chooses one setting and leaves it there and SCT is perfect for me.

great choice!

powerbeast

Reaction score
got the sct its installed and yes you can adjust the tpms set the front and rear separately it works great

Latest posts

Members online