Can't Tell The Difference

Gearhead

Reaction score
When I click to check my Replies, it is hard to tell the difference between the Bold items and the others. Is there any way to make them more bold or the the other font less thick?

It is also impossible to read the blue font that some people are using in their signatures.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
It would be cool if the replies could be bold and a different color, just my opinion.

Dave

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone have an example post for me to understand what your talking about?

Gearhead

Reaction score
Anyone have an example post for me to understand what your talking about?

Click on the "replies" button and see the bold thread titles vs the non bold titles. I think the non bolded title's font is just a little too thick.

On the electric blue signatures, they just don't show up on the gray background.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
basically he is saying whats been read and what hasn't been read is too hard to tell the difference

BUT i think matt is just getting too old :poke:

Charles

Reaction score
No, Matt's perfectly correct. There is not enough visible change between the two.

The difference can be discerned, but you literally have to stare at each one, line by line. With black on white text it just pops out at a glance from top to bottom.

It's never going to be easy to make that happen with white font. The edges are always going to lack a bit of crispness in comparison. Making it harder to discern bold from regular font. It's also much harder to see italics fwiw...

Bold, Bold, Bold

Bold

Bold

Bold

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Charles' example-

Bold, Bold, Bold

Bold

Bold

Bold

Are ya'll saying theres not a definative diff in the examples? Cuz I'm having zero prob.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Perhaps making the already read threads a shade of grey to move them a bit closer to the background and really let the unread threads pop with the white bold text.

Gearhead

Reaction score
No, Matt's perfectly correct. There is not enough visible change between the two.

The difference can be discerned, but you literally have to stare at each one, line by line. With black on white text it just pops out at a glance from top to bottom.

It's never going to be easy to make that happen with white font. The edges are always going to lack a bit of crispness in comparison. Making it harder to discern bold from regular font. It's also much harder to see italics fwiw...

Bold, Bold, Bold

Bold

Bold

Bold

Exactly..... This is especially hard to see on the typical laptop on which I spend most of my time.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok NOW I see what your talking about so I can "fix it" :D

Give me a bit.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok I figured out how to fix this but I dont think I should tinker with it till tonight when there's less people on :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.