Can't Tell The Difference

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok I tried gold, too much off to me but has possibilites.

Tried red, that was pretty painful.

Ive got it set to something it calls wheat right now, kind of off white.

If no one starts puking from it we may go with it. Still not real happy with it but it was the best I could come up with right now.

Lets hear the opinions on it.

Rustin

Reaction score
Could you do the same for the page index? I know it says pages 3 of 3 and it changes as you thumb through, but for some not saying me, might like seeing the actual page number a different color to know what page they are on. Its at the bottom right hand corner and top right hand corner of the thread.

Irontx

Reaction score
I'm not real crazy about it myself. It looks OFF from the rest of the font color. Any way to make it the color for post that have been read? Kind of swapp it. That way everything that's new looks clean and white. Then when you read one, it turns to that " puked up a tequila sunrise color". Does that make sense. My mind is trained that way I guess.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Im going to try some more color changes tonight. I have to do this stuff during off peak hours as it messes up the forums somewhat while Im tinkering with it. Pukey colors during the day is better than the site not working during the day :D

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Could you do the same for the page index? I know it says pages 3 of 3 and it changes as you thumb through, but for some not saying me, might like seeing the actual page number a different color to know what page they are on. Its at the bottom right hand corner and top right hand corner of the thread.

After I fix the read vs not read part I will fix it to show which page your on next.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can only effect the unread ones. Not sure how that would look vs the read ones.

Thinking about trying italics in place of a color change.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok its now back white but bold and italic. See if everyone likes that...

Charles

Reaction score
Let me ask this...

Why are they both underlined??? That's just adding clutter and since its added to both states it does nothing for clarity.

Try having only one of them be underlined.

02BigD

Reaction score
:whs: Me personally, I liked the different color. That being said, the italics works well too.

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Let me ask this...

Why are they both underlined??? That's just adding clutter and since its added to both states it does nothing for clarity.

Try having only one of them be underlined.

Umm the underlining part is because they are links, not a design choice :D

Charles

Reaction score
Umm the underlining part is because they are links, not a design choice :D

A little redundant much... Underlining every thread on a forum page sounds like a good job for captain obvious, lol.

Latest posts

Members online