Cap them plugs

jpizzle

Reaction score
Hello out there, first post here. So I sold my 12 and got a 16, going to start the d e l e t e process tonight and finish tmrw. I have everything I need so far, heres a list

No limit intake
S p a r t a n n g a u g e
5 inch exhaust
no limit ccv d e l e t e
SDP down pipe
SDP egr d e l e t e

I am looking for just one more thing. Does anybody make a kit for the eletrical plugs for the exhaust sensors? Just a set of plugs that would go into the open ends of the connections, make it seal up nice and tight. I think I saw a kit one time for a cummins.

I know about putting in dieletric grease and some crappy ziplocks and zip ties. I want something a little bit cleaner and actually works in the long run.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I do not believe there is any plug kit out there. Most people just come up with their own ways of keeping the open plugs out of the elements. I put dielectric grease in all of them, bought some larger water balloons, slid the balloon over the connectors and then electrical taped them. The way I figured if they can keep water inside the balloons, the sure should be able to keep water out of the connectors. Good luck!

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of the plug?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zporta

Reaction score
Seems to be very pricey and difficult to source all the plug types.

Most people fill the plugs with dielectric grease and wrap them with electrical tape or a balloon and zip tie.

When I deeleeted I never covered anything and got a check engine a year later. Cleaned out all the connectors greased and taped them. Haven't had an issue

Latest posts

Members online