caps that sit on top of valves which the rocker arms contact

STROKER05

Reaction score
when i was pullin the top of the heads apart today i realized that the caps that sit on top of the valves that the rocker arms contact have one circle hole on one side and a elongated hole on the other side of each cap, mine had a couple that werent the same as the rest, does anybody happen to know which way the elongated hole is supposed to be and if they all are supposed to be going in the same direction or not? i also have gouges in the sides of the caps but realized it has no weakness really added to it since all the forth is pushed straight up and down i dont see it concerning, but as far as the holes in the cap and which direction they should be in would be great if you guys could shed some light!!:shrug:

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
It doesnt matter the elongated holes are for movement(expansion,contraction).

You will be fine.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
lol i always line mine up the same direction. depends on what number i like better that day.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
lol i always line mine up the same direction. depends on what number i like better that day.

dude you you (haha) and (lol) in every post you make!! lmfao
smiley_lol.png

STROKER05

Reaction score
okay so my 6.0 valve bridges can go in any direction i wanna put them and nothing will be harmed?? doesnt matter which direction?? just want things to be clear

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.